Need help with Empire Avenue and don’t know where to go for help? Don’t worry, we Empire Avenue players got your back by creating some awesome resources for you to check out.
In this post, we share 6 resources to help you out with the game.
1. EAv Daily Tips: The first resource is EAv Daily Tips, which is a blog that supports new players during the first week(s) on the Empire Avenue platform. They give daily investment tips as well as some other useful game related tips and posts.You can check out their blog at http://eavdailytips.wordpress.com and connect with them on Empire Avenue.
2. Empire Avenue Tips: Empire Avenue Tips is a blog that gives you daily tips on who the top new Empire Avenue players are for the day run by Paul Steinbrueck. You can check out Paul’s blog at https://empireav.wordpress.com/ and connect with Paul on Empire Avenue.
3. Welcome Wagon Community: This community is located right in Empire Avenue and is designed to specifically help new players navigate their way on the Avenue.
4. Empire Avenue Tactics and Tech Community: This is an official Empire Avenue community where you can ask any question you have about Empire Avenue that’s related to how you play the game.
5. Empire Avenue’s FAQ: Empire Avenue has created its own set of FAQ’s to help familiarize players with the game.
6. Avenue.io: is an Empire Avenue portfolio management tool that speeds up the buying and selling process.
And of course, we have our own set of resources such as a glossary full of game related terms, videos in addition to an FAQ section.
Don’t forget to bookmark all of these awesome resources, blogs, and communities as well as connect with them on their social media sites! If you need to find a particular resource and need help finding it, please don’t hesitate to contact us via social media, EA Mail, or our support system and we’ll help you out.
Do you have an Empire Avenue resource that we missed? Please tell us in the comments! We would love to know about it!