#FullMoonEngageMe is back!
#FullMoonEngageMe is back!
On June 21st and 22nd, the EAvLeaders Wiki Team and Team Leaders will be hosting an event for any player who wants to help contribute content in building the Empire Avenue Wiki. Not only do you get to contribute, there will also be an opportunity for some really fun games and opportunities to have a good time! (Rumor has it there will some surprises along the way!)
The sooner we get a lot of content in the Wiki, the sooner players will have another resource to help them with their game in addition to other resources such as the Tactics and Tech, Welcome Wagon, and Wiki EA Communities and all the other resources created by members of the awesome game!
If you’re an older player, this your chance to contribute and help make a difference in a players life, game, and success on the Avenue.
If you’re a newer player, this is a huge opportunity to ask questions, possibly get them answered, and to possibly have your questions featured in the Wiki, in addition to make requests to what you want to see on the Wiki site (anything you can think of that would help you understand the game – the Wiki is here to help).
On Friday night (June 20th) at midnight the event will open and will run for the entire weekend, closing at midnight Sunday June 22nd. The associated EA community will open prior to the event (will be locked to just admins until event opening) and you can start participating when the event opens at 12AM Saturday, June 21st (US Eastern Time) .
After the event is over at 12AM Monday June 23rd (US Eastern Time), the community will stay open to allow opportunities for future Wiki sponsored events but the community will be closed for public posts. (All dates are in US Eastern Time – here’s a handy event time conversion tool).
And the best part of it all, you don’t have to be an EA Leader to participate. Its open to EVERYONE!
The event is on its way! And be sure to keep an eye on the Summer of Fun Festival page on Empire Avenue for more exciting events this summer!
And be sure to keep an eye out on the Summer of Fun Festival page on Empire Avenue for more exciting and fun-filled events this summer!
As a game, the game can be a little difficult to understand and a little overwhelming to learn, which is why the Empire Avenue Wiki has been created for members run by members with members in mind out of a need to inform, teach, and guide newer and less experienced players in how to best use the Empire Avenue platform. Empire Avenue at its core is a social media stock market game where members can buy and sell shares in other players using a virtual currency in addition to being a great place to network, meet new people, and discover new content.
- EA Glossary: to help all players understand all the Empire Avenue terminology.
- FAQ’s: to help answer commonly asked questions regarding various aspects of the game.
- Newbie Section: to help newbies get an effective start on the Avenue (coming soon!)
- And more!
As time goes on we’ll add more sections as necessary in addition other elements such as videos.
The Wiki is managed by the EAv Leader’s Wiki Team and if you are part of the EAvLeaders Community, you have the opportunity to contribute to the site!
Happy Investing! Keep a lookout for future announcements about the Wiki and please feel to join us in the official Wiki EA Community! And we hope this resource will be a valuable one for everyone who uses it!
Well-known player Sally Witt – (e)SALLYKWITT – shares her tips and recommendations on how to get an effective start on Empire.Kred for newbies.
Making new relationships and having great interaction on social media is the whole point. You will meet awesome people on Empire.Kred, and learn so much about having meaningful interaction on the social media sites while having incentives to do it. Have fun!
1. Set up your profile with a photo as soon as possible. Active players will see your profile pop up as a new player, and most will ignore profiles without photos. This is a great opportunity to get a lot of investments on your first day or two!
2. Set up all of your social media accounts so that you get credit for your activities.
3. Choose a few profiles and start with investing just 5 or 10 shares in each. A good place to look for suggestions is on a list that Lucas Wyrsch publishes frequently called the “Top 300 ROI’s on Empire Avenue”. These are shares that will give you a good income on your investment. You will have income every day from the good shares that you purchase. Lucas publishes his lists at the Swiss Business Club. Everyone is welcome to join from any country.
4. Thank everyone that invests in you, and buy 5 shares in them if you can. If you can’t, tell them that you will when you have more eaves. That starts a relationship that will help you as time goes on!
1. Join some communities. A few suggestions are EAV Gangstas , Swiss Business Club, Buy Me, [X] Bar – Where Everybody Knows Your Ticker, and any others where you have an interest so that you can meet people.
2. Do some missions. The gift ones are so easy. Make sure and say thank you, and “like” and leave a positive rating for the mission. It helps to say that you did that in the thank you message. Do as many of the Share missions as you can every day. This will build your portfolio for free, and add to your daily dividend earnings. You also get to know people through doing their missions. The more that you do, the more confidence that you will have.
3. Invite friends to Empire.Kred. Every invitation that is accepted will give you more free eaves to use to invest in shares.
1. Look at the list of new profiles. Start buying some shares in other new people every day. Choose stocks that look like they will grow quickly.
2. Look for Empire.Kred groups on other Social Media sites that you are on, and get to know the members there.
3. Read some pages with helpful information and suggestions for new players:
1. Continue to buy shares every day.
2. Do some missions every day to get free shares, free eaves, and to interact with more great people on social media.
3. Take advantage of every special event to get to know people and to buy shares in each other. Make new social media friends and deepen relationships every day.
4. If you need help, ask for it. Many players are happy to help.
What do you think? Do you have some tips of your own?